Worlds Most Fearless Animal

Originally Posted By: Black_WolfJeez, that ole badger is brutal!

+1... That badger doesn't know when to quit! And apprently nothing makes him either.

Anybody have a puff adder distress sound on their caller? That'd be fun to call one of those guys in, just make sure he's dead or he'll chew your leg off.

thumbup1.gif
Does anyone want to venture an opinion on what happened to the 3 gold seeking hikers who have been lost in the Superstition Mountains for most of July?

My theory is that since the three left their late model SUV @ the Second Water Trailhead, the coyotes and mountain lions have been after them and when they are discovered, they will be skeletal remains as so many others who went out there grossly unprepared......one would say almost suicidally.

I still have a hunch they will be found pretty soon as the main trails are so well worn that they surely would have remained right on or near the main trails.

I can visualize those guys being lunch for the coyote packs that are all over that part of the State. Not a pretty sight.

Pretty sorry way to try to locate gold! Ugh!

Just read this on wikipedia:

"Adult honey badgers rarely serve as prey for pythons, wolves, bears, lions, tigers and leopards; their ferocity and thick, loose skin makes it difficult to grip or suffocate them. It is able to twist inside its own skin and bite whatever is holding it."

They can twist in their own skin, I'm saying they're fearless and a bad [beeep]

Back