Mountain Cur Pups going on 6 weeks

Dasher

Mountain cur pups. These guys will be starting to leave this next weekend. we still have 7 and would love for some of the members here to get one or two
grin.gif
. They should be great dogs what ever your flavor of game hunting.

Here's our females
CopperIdaandpups001.jpg

CopperIdaandpups004.jpg

CopperIdaandpups007.jpg

CopperIdaandpups005.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pups and a great deal.

I would take them all, however, the cost of the divorce would gobble up all the potential profit. LOL

They are cool, and man are they bred right. But I have my hands full trying to make this one right now.

One puppy at a time s plenty for me. LOL

Ones nothing! Try 9 pups, 3 big ones, and a half pint terrier.
w00t.gif

Know what you mean though and your giving that pup the attention she needs. She is going to be a good one.

I hear you!

Along with Tucker we also have one of those half pint Terriers. He is all he can be and then some. However, his eyesight is going which has slowed him down some. He is also not real fond of gun fire.

At 4 months now Tucker has had lots of action. LOL!

We are having a blast and the "GET "Em" phrase is beginning to take on real meaning. And when the rimfires bark she gets right after it. Any spare time she has she likes to camp on the Rubicon waiting for the next go.

TuckerRubiconLaying.jpg

TuckerRubiconStanding.jpg

I think the advice, "let a puppy be a puppy" is good. That's what we are trying to do. No hurry here.

I drug my feet on getting this pup for quite awhile. Guys there are some great pups available from Predator Masters members. Just do it!

Very cute pups! The one on the far left in the last pic looks alot like my pup when he was little.
smile.gif

Last edited:
Dasher,

Where are you in Idaho? I have a customer that is looking for a Mtn Cur dog. She said that she was gonna meet someone in Las Cruces for one, but that it was gonna cost her over 500.00. I am gonna show her some pics of the pups tomorrow. Hopefully they will get ahold of you.

Thanks again guys.
The pups are starting to go, but still have a few left. They are 6.5 weeks now. Again would love to have some of th PM members get a few. Email us at candepainting@gmail.com if we can help line you up with one. Thanks

Last edited:
I saw Gayanne this morning and they are in LOVE with those pups. They want me to get another one. I would but I think the wife would shoot me for sure, but that is what she said the last time. he he.

Back