Reloading room pictures who has them?

neatness i like, some clutter i wish i had. that would just mean i had a lot more reloading equipment.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: sweatybettywith reloading, i think neatness is a must for safety reasons.

That is so true. I just hate it when I get my ashtray and my power dump mixed up. It amazes me that those eyebrows will always grow back time after time.
wink.gif

Hey Justin,

That's a neat looking building. A local dealer here has one just like it. I like it. A 12x24 is nice. That's the size of my "pouting house" but I wish I would have built it larger.

With the 4 foot porch you really only get 20 feet of interior space, but that's not a real problem.

It will have a loft for storage witch is a bonus.

Hoping to kill two birds with one stone, a gun room, plus a place to put outdoor equipment, backpacks, sleeping bags etcetera.

I am reclaiming a small area for my new reloading room. It is only 7X12, but I hope that I can keep the extra crap out and still have room for my butt, presses, rifles, accessories and a small fridge and a radio. Guys got to have someplace to sneak away in peace and quiet, no matter how small it is
smile.gif

Curlywoods, You can do a lot with a 7'x12' space...my last one was 8'x12' and it worked fine...

Now, as for keeping the extra crap out,,,that will require a lot of self discipline on your part... You'd better plan on a lot of wall shelving and under counter cabinets...
lol.gif

We had just remodeled our kitchen and I used all the wall cabinets under my benches (2), as well as on the walls, and I still had 'stuff' trying to find a home...
blushing.gif
..Now, with a 12'x12', I still have to build a bigger cabinet..
rolleyes.gif

Dang 35WD,,, That's a pretty fancy 'Man Cave'....Now I'm envious and will have to invest a lot more in mine...
lol.gif
... Plus, I'm pretty sure you even have more "Stuff" in yours...
cry.gif
blush.gif

Old Turtle:

This room was an after thought when I built our house. Apart from the reloading and firearms stuff, there is not a lot of $$ into the room. A friend has a nursery and he tried pine boards for plant boxes. The pine did not work out and he gave me more than enough to do the room.

I call the main room my "hide-a-room" because it is not easily found. I also have a super "hide-a-room" for the safes.

No drinking and loading. I confess to drinking and taking pictures. Took the beer down when I got the idea to take the pictures.

For the Waldo crowd, identify all the handguns that can be seen.

Back