Wyoming PD's (Again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't take kindly to veiled threats, you really think it is perfectly okay to make your own roads where there has never been one before? That is what this is about, not following other established trails, makeing your own, can you tell me that is perfectly legal and not frowned upon by the off road community, let alone all respectable hunters and the ranching community as well ?

Easy Shirley
What part of "I respectfully submit" did you find threatening?
I was simply pointing out that we're all guilty (to a degree) of damaging the environment and shouldn't be so quick to pass judgement on others.
My experience has been that most hunters are pretty respectful of the land, and certainly more than the "Ranchers" that over graze them, or the BLM pukes that allow the over grazing on OUR land.

Maybe you could enlighten us all and post up some of these "Laws" you speak of (especially the ones that can take all your property away.

Oh,,, and thanks for not calling me "Dude".

Last edited:
That's okay "Mary" check out a website called "Tread Lightly" Also check your local BLM and Forest Service regs, they all will tell you what you don't seem to understand.

Since the "treading lightly" part of this thread has been trodden heavily I am thinking this is a good spot to park it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back