WTB; catahoula pit cross or catdo...

orrbull48

gonna be lookin for a new pup in about 6months to year from now when ill have room for him. been in contact with duane and masons catahoulas but was wondering if anyone knew of any other breeders out there? seems to me these types are harder to come accross? any advice/info would be helpful! thanks!

Check HogDogs.com There are a ton of hog dog breeders that cover that cross, if you can't find one from the breeders on PM.

Tony

been lurking on there for awhile....kinda reserved about buying a dog from someones ad online....but im sure there are some good ones!

Originally Posted By: TonyTebbeCheck HogDogs.com There are a ton of hog dog breeders that cover that cross, if you can't find one from the breeders on PM.

Tony
tony, know anyone runnin greyhound pits or anything of the sort anymore?

Bull, UphillDoc that posts on here from time to time has some pit/staghound dogs. Their mom was a straight half cross and a helluva dog. I believe one of her littermates was sent to Texas to be used on hog.

Quote:tony, know anyone runnin greyhound pits or anything of the sort anymore?

No, but there was a guy in SW Oklahoma that had a litter last winter. They were all sold, but he said he'll be making the cross again. I left my number for him.

My buddy has a Dogo. Hard hog fighting sob. I'd like to see some pups out of him, but he's way too big for any of my females.

Tony

friend of mine has a dogo built like none ive ever seen. most dogos ive seen have no where near the muscle this one does, if i can find a decent sized cat female we're gonna try the 2 out....

My buddy has a Dogo. Hard hog fighting sob. I'd like to see some pups out of him, but he's way too big for any of my females.

Tony [/quote]

Tony,

Have you tried the Dogo with recovery work yet?

Ihave some pups now, there reg cathoulas. I live in southeast co. close to you.Some of my dogs have went to lion,yote and hog hunters some to ranchers and guys that gather wild cattle. The man that told me of this site uses his for decoy and bird hunting.If i can be of help 719-523-9957. Thanks Dave

I'm not much of a salesman....I forgot to even mention that I have a few pups left from my Gunner/Mattie litter. They are 25% Catahoula, 25% BMC, and 50% Pit.

Tony

Originally Posted By: TonyTebbeI'm not much of a salesman....

Yeah right buddy!
laugh.gif

No only jagdterriers personally. We hunt in mixed packs with several other fellows that have catdos from Doug. Haven't seen any that have dog aggression issues like a lot of these straight cats here do. I'll be back in TX early next week and can take some pics if he has anything in his yard right now. Or out hunting.

Sean

Back