You "go" girl.....

d2admin

Administrator
Police Looking For Supermarket Rage Suspect

Lowell police are looking for a woman who was allegedly involved in a case of supermarket rage. They said she attacked another shopper for exceeding the limit in the fast checkout line.

NewsCenter 5's Gail Huff reported that the alleged attack happened Sunday, Feb. 10 and the suspect was arrested. She was released and told to come to court the next day but she never showed up.

Police identified the suspect as Karen Morgan, 39, of Lowell. The 51-year-old female victim, who is afraid of being identified, said the altercation began when both were food shopping at a Market Basket supermarket. The victim had 13 items in the 12-item or less checkout line.

"There was a woman behind me and she said, 'Oh, some people don't know how to count.' And I said, I just questioned her, and I said, 'Oh, do you have a problem with me?' And she said yes, and started swearing and cussing me out," the victim said.

She said the suspect then followed her as she walked home.

"I said, 'Really, could you just leave me alone?' And then she just brutally attacked me. She grabbed me by my hair, pulled me to the ground, kneed me in my stomach, and I was on the ground and she kicked me on my head and on my side and I got all scratched up. She drew blood," the victim said.

But she remembered the suspect's license plate number. Police traced the car to Morgan's house.

"Sunday morning, no one expects anything to happen to them, especially going to the grocery store to pick up some groceries. To have some kind of road rage mentality inside a supermarket is unheard of. I've never had an incident like this happen," Lowell Police Lt. Robert Demourua said.

is dementia getting more widespread or what?
rolleyes.gif

WELL,IT HAPPENED IN THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF MASSACHUSETTS,AND IN LOWELL TO BOOT. IF YOU ARE FROM AROUND HERE THIS DOES NOT SURPRISE ANYONE. I'M LUCKY,I LIVE UP OVER THE BORDER IN NEW HAMPSHIRE.

If this incident had occured in a free state, it could have had a somewhat different ending.

Begin daydream sequence

"I said, 'Really, could you just leave me alone?' And then she just brutally attacked me. She grabbed me by my hair, pulled me to the ground, and I was on the ground so I drew my Glock and shot her until the attack stopped." the victim said.

End daydream sequence

Me too Randy. I just loooove a good cat fight.

Ya think you can give me a call the next time you're in drag and your wife beats your butt for putting a run in her best pair of hose?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Back