My last litter!

Here are a few pics of the two males I have left.
Puppies048.jpg

Puppies058.jpg

Puppies053.jpg

Mom and Dad working.
Mojosfirst052.jpg

Mojosfirst072.jpg

Mom working before I got Dad.
lacyjumpingcoyote.jpg

And the famous pic that most everyone has seen of mom tolling in a pair of coyotes.
lacydeer.jpg

I have people that want them that don't hunt. I would like to see someone get them that would like a loyal hunting partner.

Great pics and great lookin' pups!
Originally Posted By: WackmasterI would like to see someone get them that would like a loyal hunting partner.

thumbup1.gif
thumbup1.gif
thumbup1.gif

It looks like all the pups are gone! Both males should be picked up today and the light female later this week! Thanks for looking and will post if there is any changes.

Originally Posted By: Devin69Originally Posted By: Duane@ssuDevin, I might want her, give me a call.
Tried, you are screening your calls

Send me a pm with a little info on the dog and what you want for her and I will snoop around. I helped get Jason's last two puppies to NM
w00t.gif

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when you three(Duanne, Devin and trapper2) get together later on. I could only imagine how you guys would light up, and lay into each other. I can only imagine the good natured ribbin' that would be going on.

Originally Posted By: gonzagaI'd love to be a fly on the wall when you three(Duanne, Devin and trapper2) get together later on.

Are you saying it would likely be a big feast for a fly?
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: DoubleCKOriginally Posted By: gonzagaI'd love to be a fly on the wall when you three(Duanne, Devin and trapper2) get together later on.

Are you saying it would likely be a big feast for a fly?
lol.gif

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Back