Hi There!!!

Stu Farish

Director / Webmaster
Staff member
Thought I'd take a minute and introduce myself. I was asked if I would moderate this forum. As I have a passionate interest in defending our rights, I agreed.

I currently live in Phoenix, AZ, though that may change soon. I was laid off and am still looking for work. I may have to relocate to find it and am actively looking in the southeast. Regardless, this fight goes with me wherever I go.

I expect to post information in this forum from a variety of sources: the NRA, Gun Owners Of America, Jews For The Preservation of Firearms Ownership, as well as any other source I find interesting and relevant information from.

This forum has been pretty dead, not much action at all. I hope to be a catalyst for change in this regard. The 2 single most dangerous weapons that I see the anti's having against us are our own: ignorance and apathy. Simply put, far too many gun owners, hunters and recreational shooters either don't know what threats exist and how very real they are, or they do but just can't seem to care enough to be bothered with it.

It has been my goal for years to wake up as many of these kinds of people as possible. Face it, we have to fight for ourselves. No one else is going to do it for us. There is a large percentage of the population who do not own guns and do nat care about them. They have the potential to move to either side of the fence, they may become actively opposed and hostile, or they may become somewhat friendly. If they become actively opposed, that's a problem, a big one. If they become friendly, that helps but isn't enough. You can't count on them to stand and fight for us, they have no dog in the fight.

We have to do it. There are plenty of us, if every gun owner in this country paid attention to things and voted like gun owners, we wouldn't have the problems that we do now. I need your help. If you aren't paying attention, please start. If you are, try to find someone who isn't and get them to. It won't always work, but the times it does more than makes up for the others. One must sift a great deal of sand to find a few gold nuggets, but the nuggets are the reward.

Please participate in this forum. Discuss topics that come up, and bring new ones in. The antis are active at all levels around this country, there is no shortage of dangers to become informed of and take action against.

------------------
"When They turn the pages of history,
When these days have passed long ago.

Will they read about us in sorrow,
for the seeds that we let grow?" - RUSH, "A Farewell To Kings"

Stu. . .

Your words ring so true. . .

Predator callers as a whole are the low man on the political totem poll. It is my hope that under your leadership and guidance, the membership of Predator Masters will unite as one to protect the sport of predator calling throughout North America.

The anti movement has us (predator callers) in their sights and will do their best to end the sport as we know it today.

We as a group can win the many upcoming political battles only if we are united and speak with one voice.

Thank you Stu for joining us, you have your work cut out for you; but I will support your efforts 110 percent...
wink.gif

------------------
yotewalk.gif

Welcome again Stu! I look forward to insight on these very important issues.

Steve

------------------
pmcatsig.GIF

http://www.predatormasters.com

Hey Stu,

Welcome! Like you said, if we can just get gun owners and hunters educated and involved, we can win the battle. Sure, it is great to see the light go in someone outside our group, but the battle is here. I am so tired of hearing: "Well, I used to belong to the NRA, but.....". We should all belong to the NRA and work from within to change the things we don't like. We should also all belong to and support the GOA. http://www.gunowners.org

Good Luck & Good Hunting,

Bob C.

------------------
“No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms, is as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.”
Thomas Jefferson, June 1776

Back