CA's gun roundup

NASA

Originally, we were told that all the data gathered by the State of CA regarding gun registration and background checks would NEVER be used for surveilence or confiscation purposes, remember? Then, we were told that certain long guns had to be re-registered because the State had just re-classified them as "assault weapons", remember? Enter Randy Rossi, director of firearms at CA Dept. of Justice. April 24, 2001 he states, "It's absolutely astounding the number of (new) felons that are out there". He's been going through the huge computer database of registered gun owners in CA. He's teamed up with the gun control lobby and the State Atty. General to push new legislation that will synthesize information from several existing databases and create a new database consisting of law-abiding citizens who legally acquired firearms that are now classified as assault weapons. This will be the "HIT LIST". If you are on the list, you will get a visit from the State Stormtroopers. They will search your property for the registered weapon, and any others, and when found you will be arrested for felony posession and ALL your firearms will be confiscated.

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the whole world will follow our lead into the future!" - Adolf Hitler, 1935.

History seems to have a way of repeating itself, doesn't it?

I used to think that no one would ever try to take our guns away from us. But those days of me thinking that are long gone.

It may not happen in my life time but when the day comes, I hope gun owners will take to the hills and fight to restore our governement as our forefathers intended...
frown.gif

------------------
yotewalk.gif

YOU GUYS IN CALIFORNIA NEED TO REMEMEBER
SOMETHING, THE ONLY THING YOU NEED TO GIVE
THEM IF SURRENDURING A WEAPON IS THE SN#'D RECIEVER,STRIPPED OF ALL PARTS, THAT IS CONSIDERED TO BE THE ACTUAL FIREARM, THE
RECIEVER WITH THE SN ON IT.

Back