07/11/2010 Pictures:

Puppies0711.jpg

Annie4.jpg

Annie5.jpg

Litter of Blackmouth Cur / Catahoula Cross / Pitbull Cross

DOB - 04/26/2010

1 Male, 4 Females

Price: $200 each

This litter is from Gunner (Blackmouth Cur/Catahoula) and Mattie (Pitbull). Both parents are jam-up coyote dogs. These pups will be available on June 14th.

The male pup (colored one) will be staying at Predator University, as well as one female. We currently have 1 female available. All are colored like Gunner. These pups should have plenty of prey drive, brains, and grit, and endurance. They should be 45-50 lb dogs and already have their tails docked and dew claws removed. Both parents are extremely sociable and well versed on coyotes.

They are eating solid food and growing fast. They will have their 7-way shots before leaving.

Update:

I am offering training for these pups at $75/month for August, and $150/month for September, October, and November. By end of November, these will be considered 7 month old “started dogs” with a bunch of coyote experience. If you’d like to purchase a pup now and have it begin it’s training for this fall, just let me know.

Thanks...Tony

Last edited:
Where are you from dmpowder? I only live about 6 hrs from Tony. You could make it in a day, or make it a weekend and learn ALOT from Tony, and his dogs.

Back