Grulla.jpg

Chrome
Crome.jpg

Black
Black.jpg

Split (sold) To Trapper2
Split.jpg

Last edited:
duane, bridger picked the bottom one but you know what i said about what to do, ha. thanks ryan
cvt3d123456^sqdzs fwgwbsbxzbbssoffsgs63;

Thanks for postin a pic of our pup. We've decided her name is Whiskey!! You just made my wife's night, that makes for a happy husband
smile.gif

Jeremy, I'm on my second wife, and if I only learned one thing, "if the wife is happy, everyone is happy"
Ryan I'll take care of it.

like i said i tryed to get him to get the red one but liked the split faced one, my wife said she would take the monkey, ha

Workman, If you want the Grulla just say the word.
I got half a notion to keep her. But I'll take my two picks outta the "leftovers".

What ya working on ? If your willing to share.
I have done some "outta the box stuff". It's nice to know I'm not the only "nut case" Haha!

The howler monkey looks happy as can be. That blue [beeep] is marked really similar to Blue with that half black face great looking pups.
Mike

Workman, I will be in your area later this month. If you decided to get that pup, I could bring it from Nevada to you. I could probably even get transport arranged from Boise to my house. That would only leave from Duane to Boise to figure out. Just something to think over.

Also workman, I'll be up at Duane's on July 17 getting my pup. I'd be happy to bring it to salt lake for ya. Bringing back an extra pup would be no big deal.

Back