My spring litter

Duane@ssu

These pups are out of the same cross as last year,Buck x Peanut. There are 11, some are already sold.
2010pups4daysold2.jpg

2010pups4daysold.jpg

Any one that spoke for one, please contact me and confirm you still want one. As far as I know, 6 are still unspoken for.
They are 250$, and can be picked up July 3rd, or after.
Feel free to contact me for pics, or video of the parents, or last years pups. Duane

Last edited:
Ida's a grand ma. Very nice looking bunch Duane. That Peanut does have some large litters. Glad she is working for you. Love the coloring in them. The best to you. D

Last edited:
Duane those are some great looking pups. James should be getting a hold of you here pretty quick. His boy is playing a ton of ball right now and he is out of town all the time.
Mike

Duane-Whats the breeding on those pups? What are the sexes of the non merle colored ones? Any non merled ones still available?

Take care.

Doc, they are Catahoula / Kemmer Cur cross. Most of the pups left are non leopards. I'm fixin to post picks of avail females. Send me a "pm", or give me a call if ya wanna chat after looking at the pics.

Originally Posted By: Duane@ssuDoc, they are Catahoula / Kemmer Cur cross. Most of the pups left are non leopards. I'm fixin to post picks of avail females. Send me a "pm", or give me a call if ya wanna chat after looking at the pics.

Duane- If the pups are off Peanut from Dasher, they are 1/4 Walker Coonhound. Peanut is off Diesel X Ida. Diesel is a registered Walker and Uphilldoc bred Ida, Striker bred Kemmer.

Take care

Last edited:
Back