Zeroing your Night Vision Riflescope Device is normally such a chore....

Not if you get a laser bore sighter. I pop the cartridge style laser into my AR and take reference to where the laser is on the target when i got my regular scope's crosshairs on the bullseye, then pop the scope off and drop my NV scope on. With the use of my lead sled, i aim the laser at the same spot on the target and dial my NV cross hair into the center of the bullseye. One shot it was dead center! Them lasers are worth their 20 something dollar cost, saves alot of time, headaches and money. But, it is a nice feature you have built in non the less!

I also use a Red I laser boresighter to zero my .22-250 centrefire so I agree the benefits.

However on a traditional Night Vision riflescope using a NV tube, you still have the issue of zeroing the device in darkness.

Sure you can use the boresighter at night but this isnt so handy if you want to set everything up during the day, ready for the night hunt.

The Pulsar N550 is one of the few night vision units on the market that you can use during the day without damage to the device, unlike traditional NV devices.

Cheers for your reply

Best Regards

Paul
www.scottcountry.co.uk

Back