my redbone pup

killcoyotes

i made one drop with hondo & shilo. they went about 300 yrds deep when i heard hondo open. at that point i was reaching for my shocker when shilo open too. it was a short run when shilo came treed with hondo right behind her. this was only hondo`s 2nd nite out.

hondo on tree

Picture074.jpg

shilo sitting under tree.

Picture076.jpg

a Dana,
the 9 month old pup is out of 2 of my hounds gr.fch,wch, gr.ch mcdonnell`s rooster cogburn x gr.wch, gr.fch,gr.ch mcdonnell`s katie elder. i do not hunt either of the parents on coon, just coyotes & bears.

the hound in the bottom pic is my nt.ch female, she turned 2 yrs old last month. she`s out my female above and gr.ntch banjo III.

Originally Posted By: killcoyotesa Dana,
the 9 month old pup is out of 2 of my hounds gr.fch,wch, gr.ch mcdonnell`s rooster cogburn x gr.wch, gr.fch,gr.ch mcdonnell`s katie elder. i do not hunt either of the parents on coon, just coyotes & bears.

the hound in the bottom pic is my nt.ch female, she turned 2 yrs old last month. she`s out my female above and gr.ntch banjo III.

I just bought a Redbone pup this winter and am thinking he is gonna be a good one he is Timberchopper lines out of the states....smart as a wip.

Back