Closed Reed Rubber Rabbit .NowAvailable on my website!!!!!

Mine came in today, pretty cool. I gave 2 to my best friend who has no idea what to do with them
wink.gif

I kept the long closed reed to go with the open reed I already have. Now I need more practice with them

Thanks Will, Ill let you know as soon as I get some made up.. I hate to let the cat out of the bag but I just got a swift call made up in the rubber call. Im taking it to Arizona tomorrow ill put it to the test
thumbup.gif
Thanks Kerry

Originally Posted By: 220_SwiftGot my set yesterday and they work great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Add me to the list for a Rubber Swift call too!!!!!!!!!

Mine should be here today or tomorrow. I would like to have a swift also.

Well just got home from work, and man let me tell you this Rubber rabbit SOUNDS GREAT cant wait till the Swift one comes out, I know it will be a winner also. All i can say is if you dont have one yet better get on the waiting list.They will always have a ride on my lanyards.Thanks Kerry

Last edited:
Thanks Guys,Im glad those of you that have got yours are liking them..
Im making a new mold.. My old one did not last like it should have. Ill have one more for sale the 1st part of next week.. Thank you very much.. Kerry

Thanks Kerry, I sent your PayPal payment for the calls this morning. Good luck with your new mold and please send the calls whenever you get the new ones made up.

Steve

Guys these are now available on my website.. I made a new mold and the sides of the call are a little thicker than the picture shows.. It sure makes my mold hold up allot better.. Thanks Kerry

Kerry,
I hate admit it, but I had forgotten about this thread.
I also had forgotten that I'd spoken for a pair of calls.

Are you still making a "short" & a "long" version of the closed reed??
If you are, then PLEASE see my previous post here.
If not, still see the same post. LOL

Send me a message with the total $$. Unless you've moved, I still have your address.

ok all i finally got a job working on the family farm for a while so i want to buy one more call before this winter. i cant decide either a closed reed rubber rabbit or .220 swift. based on everyones experience which is more beginner friendly as far as easiest to blow and "best" sound in your opinions?

Back