Closed Reed Rubber Rabbit .NowAvailable on my website!!!!!

carvercalls

Staff member
As promised here is the closed reed Rubber rabbit Since it is made from rubber they can really make some funky sounds.. The calls are $15.00 ea, if you would like the open reed and the closed reed you can have the set for $25.00
Since they are rubber, I really cant get into any fancy designs with them so they are just no frills calls that mean business
w00t.gif
On a lanyard they are quiet no clanging and banging.. If you like the rubber rabbit open reed, I think you'll love the closed reed.. I can voice the closed reed to suite!! These are now available on my website.. www.carverpredatorcalls.com

Thanks for looking.. Kerry

DSCF3507.jpg

DSCF3509.jpg

DSCF3514.jpg

Last edited:
Kerry, I gotta have some! I'm going to give a closed reed & an open reed to a friend I hunt with who's just starting to learn about predator calling.

And I'm going to keep a closed reed for myself, to go with my open reed rubber rabbit
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: 220_SwiftI will take a 3 call set please!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do remember my address?
tongue_smilie.gif

No who are you LOL
lol.gif
.. Ill get them in the mail bud..

Kerry I will take the whole set also for 36.00 and I wanted to know if you had any swifts made up like we talked about at the expo if so I need 2 of them as well and 1 last thing you said you had a piece of that spalted pecan left I would love to have a closed reed coaxer made out of that to match my other 2 you made. Pm me if you have any ? about any thing. God Bless Seth

Originally Posted By: Blitz636Spot on Kerry, love my rubber rabbit...

Just out of curiosity, how are they voiced? Any options?

I can voice the however you would like.. They can be voiced up just as any closed reed.. I can even do the Bird/coaxer..

Thanks guys.. I hope you like them
thumbup1.gif

that is a sweet deal wish i could afford one but buying a house is top priorty right at the moment but soon ill get me one or two or 3

Kerry:

How soon will these closed reeds be available again? I'm interested in the closed reed with the 3" barrel and I also need another open reed rubber rabbit.

Steve

Steve, Im not going to be around till Monday.. I broke my mold so I probably wont have any more available till the end of next week.. If you would get a hold of me next Friday and I should have some ready to go.. Thanks.. Kerry

Kerry,
Please put me on the list, once you get up & running again.

I'd like a "short" call voiced as a cottontail (higher-pitch if possible).
I'd also like a "longer" call voiced as jack rabbit.

These will go nicely with the open reed I already have.
Drop me a message when they are ready, & I'll get ya paid, my friend!

Back