New Lanyard Design

Guys I got this lanyard and its all I could ask for plus some!Its gonna work great for me,and I will give a full review of this lanyard in a few weeks.

Well Guy its been longer than three weeks,Ive been busy.The lanyard is top of the line.Its by far the best lanyard Ive ever used.Fits just right,no banging of calls,no getting all tangled up,and comfortable to wear all day and night.The clips are awsome when I want a different set of calls I just clip them on.Been using this lanyard for a while now and Ive shot a few.Seems like my partners get to shoot twice as much as me (SETH) but Im just glad I was there.Here are a few I killed with the 10 gauge in W.TX the last month or so.Thanks Guy.
worldexpo466.jpg

worldexpo404.jpg

TJ Im glad your liking it. Sure looks like that 10 gauge gets the job done!!

Hope you and Seth can make it up here next fall for some elk hunting.

Guy

Guy that 10 gauge is mean!! It dumps em out at 60+ like a 30-06. I would love to come up there.You need to come do some night hunting with us as well.

Last edited:
Guy we will get something set in stone soon. As far as the lanyard goes I could not be more pleased it works great and I love the last one you sent the colors were just what I wanted Thank You very much. And like I said we will work somthing out on the hunt swap ASAP. God Bless Seth

Guy we will most likely just do the over the counter tags after all its more about the experience then the horns to us. Plus the meat taste the same weather it is a 400 class bull or a young bull or even a cow heck we aint picky. lol.... Talk to ya soon. Skinner

Back