EZAccessgear Lanyards

I am a new Prostaff for EZAccessgear. We are offering neck lanyards, bottle slings, Bino straps, holsters, decoy stake pouch and pocket organizers. What sets apart our neck lanyards from others is the are infinitely adjustable. For call drop length to where you put them on the neck lanyard. The bino strap also can be used as a sling style strap over the shoulder due to using a ring instead of the leather coupler. The pocket organizer is perfect for holding your release and keys. The stake pouch folds up with velcro so you are not sitting on it. I will post pics and if you have questions feel free to PM or email me.
Mike Paluda
http://www.ezaccessgear.com/Home_Page.html
IM000106.JPG

IM000094-1.JPG

IM000066.JPG

IM000354.JPG

Unfortunately I got tag soup to eat from my efforts turkey hunting here in WI this year. We get 5 days to fill a tag. I had Tom's within 70 yards, strut, strut, strut, gobble, gobble, but unable to get them the last 30 yards for a shot.

Received this comment from Tom Tabor of the VHA magazine.

The EZ Yote Lanyard is an absolute great product that I highly recommend to any serious predator hunter. As a Contributing Editor for the Varmint Hunter Magazine and an avid predator hunter I particularly liked the ability to have all my mouth calls, electronic call remote and decoy control conveniently hanging around my neck and always at the ready. The EZ Yote Lanyard holds up to 4 mouth style calls securely held in place through the use of spring-style attachments and a separate quick-release is built in that can be used for a remote control unit. Add one of these lanyards to your predator hunting stash of equipment and you will likely start wondering how you ever did without it.

Thomas (Tom) C. Tabor

National & International Gun Writer

Varmint Hunter Association, Contributing Editor

Last edited:
I was really excited to have won one of these for HOM,but when I got it,it was slightly too big.(I'm 13.) So,I had to improvise!
cool.gif
So I took the drops and attached them to another drop the same way I would attach them to the normal lanyard.
smile.gif
It works great! I set the main one aside for me to grow into.
smile.gif
Thanks for making such a great product!!
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif

-Ben Zimmerman

Back