Two Lanyards (Holds Up To 4 Calls) ***** Bidding Ended

SDHowler

Thanks for taking a look at our new lanyard products. My son-in-law came up with some ideas for making some call lanyards, so we want to see what you think. Bids will be taken until 10 PM CDT on Sunday, March 21st, for either of the two lanyards (Lot 1 or Lot 2). The calls ARE NOT included with either of these lanyards. These lanyards have cinch loops to hold the call to the lanyard string extensions.

_DCLanyLot1.jpg

_DCLanyLot2.jpg

The lower end of the lanyard is covered with a black silicon rubber hose as a protectent.

_LanyEnd.jpg

Each lanyard will hold up to four calls. The lanyards were hand braided from 7 strand parachute 550-cord with a Desert Camo color, using the cobra style weave.

_58CobraWeave.jpg

These lanyards have a 5/8 inch width and are 1/4 inch in thickness. Each of the lanyards has a 26 inch neck opening. The lanyard can be placed over the head or put around the neck and fastened with the side release buckle.

_SRBuckle.jpg

We have also made a couple of extensions with five and ten inch lengths if you need a longer lanyard. I will accept cash, check, money order, or PayPal. You do the bidding and I will pay the postage to your door. I will send each of the winning bidders a PM after the bids close on Sunday evening.

Steve

Dakota Coyote Howler & Coyote Calling
If you have any comments or questions, you can send me an email at: rattler51@pie.midco.net

Last edited:
Back