Single stage press poll

Got my Lee Challenger press years ago when MidwayUSA had the Lee reloading kit on sale. Bought dies for 303 Brit., 9mm, and 223.

I've loaded many hundreds of each caliber, and never had a problem with any of the Lee products. Very happy with Lee stuff.

RockChucker Supreme, replaces my Lyman Turrent. I notice the Lyman rocking and I knew the rounds would not be straight...now only pistols loads on my Lyman.

I bought a RCBS Rock Chucker 40 years ago, still use it for some applications. I now use a Lee 4 hole turret press for pistols, and a Redding T-7 for rifles. I think that the RCBS has the best shell holders, and for me its a toss up between RCBS and Redding for dies. RCBS has the best C/S I have ever encountered.
Jim

I have used many good single stage presses over 45 years, but don't have one at this time. I simply single stage load on my progressive Dillon RL 550B. If I do get another single stage, it will likely be a CO-AX. The only down side with the Dillon is that the shell plates, (or shell holder) is more expensive. I like the universal shell holder on the CO-AX but you do have to reverse the jaws to handle all cartridges.

Back