Sale

guywildstorm

Im going to run a sale on my lanyards for Predator Masters members only. Just mention that you saw it in this post to get the discount. Im going to do my standard 4 drop lanyard that I have been making for a couple of years now for $20, this is $5 off of my normal price. You can pick from the colors of cord that I have on hand and also pick what type of keeper that you want. I have wood or antler keepers.
My ORIGINAL design, the wide flat braid for the part that goes around the back of your neck. Changing to a round braid down the sides. This makes it much more flexible and easy to manuver your calls. The two drops on the sides are fully adjustable (or even removable) by putting them anywhere on the main braid. This allows you to keep your calls from clanking together no matter what size and type of calls you are using. The two drops on the bottom are not adjustable in this way, but I space them to keep both calls from banging together as much as possible.

Be watching for a new design coming out in the next few days. I think this one is going to be a big hit.

Thanks for looking,
Guy

This one is Black and Multi Camo with a very nice piece of spalted maple for a keeper.
1-27-10001.jpg

Last edited:
Guy made a couple of these lanyards for my dad and I; using Mule Deer antler for the keepers. They both were in a nice camo pattern and turned out great. Very well made and most importantly; VERY comfortable. Guy was great to do business with and has been very helpful with hunting advice. $20 is a steal for a lanyard of this quality.

Look forward to seeing the new design you're talking about Guy.

Arden

The sale on these will run through the end of this month. On the 1st they will go back to being $25. Thanks for all the orders guys, much appreciated.

Guy

Back