cougar thread - post your pics!

sendit223

I was hoping that those of you who have been successful calling in cougars would share your pictures as motivation for those of us who are just starting out calling them.

Rainshadow has that other thread that has stories. I was hoping to have a thread of pics that reminds me of why I am climbing hills, making stands, bonding with nature....

mountainlion9-22-o8009.jpg

mountainlion9-22-o8014.jpg

mountainlion9-22-o8006.jpg

Here's a couple...

2009:
Heavy.jpg

2007:
lion1_small.JPG

I've got permission to use a few more Photos on my Story Page, but I don't have permission to post them anywhere else...

I've got 30+ call-in stories thus far, Still looking for more! If you guys have another one you'll let me post, please let me know!

The stories are posted Here:
http://rain-shadow.com/cougar_callin_stories.htm

This'll be a fun tread, SendIt!

wow, awesome stuff. Bobcats are the biggest cats we see around here. We do however have the occasional cougar ATTACK!!!!

article-1244134-07E8A25B000005DC-474_468x354.jpg

callcrazyaz, did you get him up Wickenberg way or what general vicinity?
my seasons over with so i'm just curious.

Last edited:
Bump for another request. It would be nice to have a bunch of longtail pictures in one thread. Thanks for those above....even the short tailed one!

Got a REALLY cool story yesterday for my call-in stories page! Good pics too, you'll have to go to the hunt-wa site and ask if you can post them, SendIt...

Back