The Rubber Rabbit !!!!!!!!!! Yes It Really Does Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Carver Swift call, Rabid Rabbit Extreme; and 21 Days In Coyote Heaven DVD came today! YEAH BUDDY
thumbup1.gif
! LMAO Thanks for the fast shipping Kerry. The Swift sounds like my dad's, which is what I wanted; and the Rabid Rabbit Extreme is very nice. Still playing with it. I asked you if it's different than the Rubber Rabbit I have and NO QUESTION it is. Nice sounds on all the calls Kerry. Thanks again bud!

Arden

Took mine about 6 days to get to my house, now just have to get home a play with it cant wait either.

Billy

It made it today Kerry thanks for checking on it for me.

OK, I have a rubber rabbit and a hat full of ignorance on how to use it, LOL

ANY tips, tricks or instructions anyone can pass on will be greatly appreciated. I can get sounds out of it, but I'm quite sure it will do a lot more than I have any idea of how to make it do.

Originally Posted By: johnny223just ordered one about how long it is taking to get one i cant wait!

It will hit the mail on Tuesday.. Monday the post office will be closed.

Billy im glad it made it in time for your hunt.. Your going to have a blast
thumbup.gif

Stu give me a shout anytime and we can go over some sounds
thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: carvercallsOriginally Posted By: johnny223just ordered one about how long it is taking to get one i cant wait!

It will hit the mail on Tuesday.. Monday the post office will be closed.

Billy im glad it made it in time for your hunt.. Your going to have a blast
thumbup.gif

Stu give me a shout anytime and we can go over some sounds
thumbup.gif
Thanks buddy cant wait to get it!

Thinking realy hard about a rubber rabbit after reading all these post.Is there any where I can go to on the web to here one or how they sound

I'm sorry, I don't have any sound clips of the rubber rabbit.. I'm going to try to figure out how to post some up when I get back from the Expo.. Thanks Kerry

meinidaho, Welcome to P/M, Thank you very much for the order!!

All the rubber rabbits ordered are shipped.. Thanks Kerry

Back