Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#1520985 - 02/10/10 12:14 PM Space ship landed on my line today
ridgerunner2 Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Wyoming
Well went to check a few coyote traps and pulled up to a space ship which took off and dropped this out:

Then I found a coyote:

#1520992 - 02/10/10 12:20 PM Re: Space ship landed on my line today [Re: ridgerunner2]
OldTurtle Offline

Loc: East Central FL
That old Badger made quite an effort trying to get away with that trap....Natural digger...

#1522094 - 02/11/10 02:46 AM Re: Space ship landed on my line today [Re: OldTurtle]
deerhunterjj Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Eldorado,kansas
Man thats a living breathing back hoe.

#1522322 - 02/11/10 10:35 AM Re: Space ship landed on my line today [Re: deerhunterjj]
mtbadger Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Montana
Gotta love those excavators.... Great Job Marty...

Always looking for Bridger traps...

#1523316 - 02/11/10 10:59 PM Re: Space ship landed on my line today [Re: mtbadger]
Helipilotm Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Utah
When I read the topic I knew exactly what you were talking about. When I was in high school me and a buddy went to an old trappers house and learned a few things. We went out and set 10 or so traps that he had let us use. I went out the next day alone and our very first catch was a badger. He had excavated almost 3 feet of soil and tore out two large sagebrush. I couldnt belive my eyes. That picture reminded me of that story thanks thumbup1.

Moderator:  AWS 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.