The Rubber Rabbit !!!!!!!!!! Yes It Really Does Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted By: barrelslimeKerry open the web site back up. Thanks

I'm sorry!! I'm heading out in a few hours to the P/M hunt.. The second I get home on the 18th ill open it back up.. Thank you very much and again I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.. My wife is sick and will not be able to ship any calls while im gone.. Kerry

Sorry to hear about your wife being sick Kerry. It was good talking to you on the phone. I'm counting the days until you get back on the 18th:)! LOL Gonna order two Rubber Rabbits right away! Good luck with your hunt. My dad and I are trying to get out Tuesday and Thursday for some hunting of our own. Can't wait!

Arden

Originally Posted By: Blitz636Originally Posted By: carvercallsThanks James yours will hit the mail in the morning.. Kerry

I really appreciate you getting it in the mail before you headed out Kerry. Anxious to give it a rip in the next few days.

Interesting little call, the plyable board takes a bit to get used to. It cacn make some really unique tones when you get aggressive with the board, kinda curious how the board would preform with a wider reed and a horn.

Originally Posted By: KClarkOrdered a Rubber Rabbit and a Closed Reed STD Coaxer. Here's a bump for ya.

Thanks the rubber rabbit and the coaxer will mail today
thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: redrivergarOrdered a swift last night. It will be my first custom call. I plan to order the howler next week.

Thanks!! Your swift hit the mail today
thumbup.gif

Had to see what all the commotion was about. Ordered one from your website this morning. Gonna give it the Alaska test.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: redrivergarOrdered a swift last night. It will be my first custom call. I plan to order the howler next week.

You'll love that Swift call! I ordered one for my dad and after using it and hearing it; I'm gonna order one for myself as well. It takes no skill to use at all and the sound is awesome. The Rubber Rabbit is just as good. Sound is great. Very happy with the Carver Calls so far. Great quality, sound, ease of use; and the price is VERY good for what you're getting. I've only talked to Kerry once, but he sounds like a very stand up guy; and that doesn't hurt either.

Arden

Got to agree with you there. I got to meet and hunt with Kerry at the PM hunt and have to say he truly is "good people." He gets his hands on some of the prettiest wood you'll ever see and he's an artist with it. I have a Rubber Rabbit and a closed reed coaxer from Kerry and they are awesome.

Back