Updated 3/25/10 " Silent Remote Cover"&" Silent Sleeve" for Foxpro

BoondockOutdoors

Here is my next new products. The Silent Remote Cover & the Silent Sleeve for Foxpro callers.
This cover will help to solve a few issues with your Foxpro TX series and spitfire remotes. First off how many times has your remote been on a lanyard and clanked off another peice of your hunting equipment making a horible noise? This cover will help with this problem, it covers the whole Foxpro TX series or spitfire remotes to deaden any noise. This cover also protects the screen, keypad, antenna, and selector knob(on TX-200 Models)when in transport or on your lanyard between calling stands. The cover is secured around your remote by the tension of the fabric and a velcro closure(spitfire version is a slipfit). The keypad/screen area has a clear vinyl window sewn into it and has a flap to protect this area(spitfire version does NOT have a flaps). The keypad/ screen and antenna/selector knob flaps secure to the back of the cover with velcro while on a calling stand. The cover has holes for the on/off switch in the back of the remote and also for the sound list transfer port on the side of the TX-200 remote. Another feature of this cover is that it can be used to hold a disposable hand warmer tightly over the battery compartment area on the back of the remote for inhanced remote reliability on cold weather. Here are some pics. The Spitfire remote cover will also come with a peice of neoprene to put in the battery compartment to stop the battery from rattling in the remote.
cover7.jpg
cover2.jpg
cover3.jpg
spitfirecover1.jpg

The Silent Sleeve is a slip-on cover for Foxpro FX/GX series callers.
This sleeve incases all but the handle of your Foxpro FX/GX series caller. This will help with noise associated with the caller bumping other equipment. The sleeve does not interfer with the operation of the caller at all. This sleeve will stretch to accomidate disposable handwarmers. The handwarmers will to help the batteries in the call to stay warmer to inhance the reliability of the caller. The material is reversible White/Black..
100_2072.jpg
100_2071.jpg

Just added "Silent Sleeve" for the Foxpro Scorpian
Scorpiancover.jpg

The Silent Remote cover can be purchased with or without the antenna/selector knob flap.
Price for these covers are:
$15.00 without the antenna/selector know flap.(TX series)
$17.00 with the antenna/selector knob flap.(TX series)
$14.00 for spitfire remote cover

The Silent Sleeve pricing is:
Fx/Gx series callers $15.00 each
Scorpian $12.00 each

Shipping & Handling(in the continental U.S.)/Foreign orders pay actual shipping:
one cover $3.00
two covers $4.00
three or more covers Free shipping
*Shipping discount on multiple items can be used in conjunction with my "Silent
Shade Halo Shields" sold here http://www.predatormastersforums.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1421213#Post1421213 ie: You can mix and match the covers, sleeves and the shields for the shipping discounts.

I accept check, money orders, paypal or gunpal.

As with ordering my "Silent Shade Halo Shields" please send me a private message here on Predator Masters or e-mail me at boondockoutdoors@verizon.net

Thank you for your interest,
Jeremiah Weber

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated to add the spitfire remote cover. I am still working on the Silent Sleeve for the Spitfire so it will not be available yet, just the remote cover for now.

Thank you,
Jeremiah Weber

I am running a free shipping in the Continental US. special for the month of March, as i am trying to raise the funds so that I can become a Predator Masters banner sponser.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to add a "Silent Sleeve" for the Foxpro Scorpian to the line up.

Scorpiancover.jpg

These are made out of White/Black reversible material.
$12.00 each

Remember Free shipping in the continential US for the month of March..

Thank you,
J.Weber

Boondock-Outdoors is now a Predator Masters Banner Sponser.

First off we would like to thank all of the people that have supported us ove the last season. Without all of you we wouldnt have been able to make this sponsership jump.

Thank you all,
Jeremiah Weber

Look out for some new products from us in the next few weeks. Including a new line of open and closed reed production calls. The open reeds will be using our very own cast toneboards.
We also will be selling our own turkey and predator hunting diaphragm calls that we make in house.
We have been making and selling all these calls locally for over 5 years now and have had great success with them. Also keep an eye out for new neoprene products to be released.
If you have an products that you would like to see us make please contact us and we will see what we can do to make it a reality..

Once again thank you,
Jeremiah Weber

Back