2 Blade Rage = WOW

I used the 3-blades on an antelope hunt this year and they are TOUGH! I shot over a buck at 40 (guessed 50) and the shot went skidding through a nasty pile of rocks (anyone who has hunted the Parker Mountain knows what I mean, the whole place is made of rocks) Anyways, the broadhead was very dull but otherwise fine. All blades were straight and intact. The buck I hit was at 40 yards. It went through the shoulder blade, center-punched a rib, and one blade took out a rib on the exit side; the arrow went another 5 yards. I shoot a Bowtech Old Glory (IBO 322 fps) at 65 pounds and 27 inch draw so the arrow isn't going all that fast. Broadhead needed a resharpening and was otherwise fine. On the other hand I saw 4 muzzys destroyed this year. I have heard of a lot of people losing animals with them too, but that happens with all heads.

Rage are awsome Heads , but i switched to the new Slick Trick Razor Tricks this year , and they are freekin Bone busting devistating and razor sharp , and only $25.00 a pack

I use to use the old puckett bloodtrailers and have killed many animals with them and love mechanical tips, I have hunted with the two blade rage for a while it has been quite the experience , they don't leave bloodtrails , they leave blood path's .I have tagged alot of deer with them and they keep amazing me with each kill.If anyone doesn't like them then something isn't right period !!!

Originally Posted By: big8buckWith those rage you can almost make a horrible shot turn into a dead animal. Those broadheads are ruthless
glare.gif
ohmy.gif

Great Heads. I switched to them a few years ago and have not lost a single animal with them. Shot a doe at 37 yards this year and a buck at 20. Both pass throughs. The doe made it 35 yards and the buck about the same. 2 dead deer, 2 shot, 1 happy hunter.

Back