Any trad shooters around ???

The first whitetail I whack every year is with a Bear Super Grizly that my dad bought before I was born.
All of my kids have thier own recurves as well.

Hey Benny, do you make your own strings from sinew as well? I just wondered because I know a guy that builds his own bow's and arrows as well and is going to try making some strings instead of buying them commercially.

Count me in Right handed I shoot a Martin Mamba, and a bear youth bow why i do not know but it shoots good. Left handed I shoot my Ed Mikuta takedown recurve, Ben Pearson Cougar, and my two flat bows. Glad to see others hear shot them also.

Yep! Shot my first Trad deer this year. 50# Martin Dream Catcher! I dont want to shoot my compound anymore. I'm hooked!

I shot a #55/28 Jeffrey's recurve for a traditional league but don't hunt with one. Heck I can barely hit them with a compound.
laugh.gif

Maze,
Congradulations, on your first Trad deer.
cool.gif

I've shot traditional bows, enjoyed them, but don't care to go back to them. Due to the accuracy loss...compared to my compound.

Archery is full of personal choices and that's what attracts so many to it.
thumbup.gif

Good hunting, Bowhunter57

I hunted for years with a Hummingbird recurve, taking several deer and fox. Then came kids, business, etc. and didn't have the time to practice. Those are some of my fondest hunting memories. I still have that bow and hope to hunt with it again one day.

Yep. See my user ID. Tolke longbow at the moment but I have shot but recurves and longbows.

Then came this predator hunting thing and I haven't picked up the bow lately....

Russ

I shoot long bows, recurves and compounds. Hunt with all of em, target shoot with all of em. I don't descriminate. But deep down I love the Long bow.

Back