The Everything AR Info Thread

Here's a pic of the system i'm using for long-range coyotes. The 1st is the old (now defunct)DPMS VLD magazine that i'm using with the 65 JLK Low Drag. The next shows the magazine length for the VLD magazine using the 223 AI case with the 75 A-Max. Wish somebody would start making this magazine again.--
DPMSVLDmagazine.jpg

IMG_0756.jpg

Anyway to fix the forum links so they work with the new forum board updates? I would really like to ready the articles, but they are all dead links now that the forums have changed. Only the off site links work, but not the forum links.

When I try to use the hyperlinks on this thread I am sent to a page that tells me I am not logged in even though I am. Any ideas what the problem is?

thanks, CC

Awesome compilation, but like others are commenting, all the links redirect me to a page that says I am not logged in, and even if I "re-log" in there, it just sends me back to the same page again. All the links do this???

Am I the only one too dumb to make this work. Everytime I click a link it opens a new page and asks for a login? Cant read anything.

Look on page 3. Furhunter. Bluto, I and maybe some others tracked down and fixed as many links as we could find. The problem was caused when PM went to a "new" board format and broke all the original links.

Nice, huh?

First, thanks to all who put the hard work in with all the AR threads. Unfortunately I can't get to any of the links. I'm new to the AR and looking to buy one in the near future. Sure would have been educational and helpful.

Back