Anyone use the Lunar tables?

you know i do look at them, but i don't think they are accurate, i dont' have dogs jumping in my lap like they say they should!! JK, but i would say it would have more impact when nite hunting due to the moon phase versus day. i dont' put too much stock in them, kinda like the farmers almanac!

I had one online before that I used. It was very accurate. I schedueled all my hunts around it. If it said that prime ended at 9pm sure enough the woods went dead around 9pm.
That said, the site went down or something and the ones that I have tried recently.... not so good. So I'm not quite sure what to tell you.

For fishing it seems to have a bigger impact. but they do. Work if you use a little common sense. If you can remember that animals are active most when the moon is at the highest point and lowest ,being on the opposite side of the earth, itwill help. When there is a full moon the dogs are going to.be more active at night.but put cold temp.or snow on the ground. It makes food harder to find. keep that in mind and go smoke em.

Back