howling and hand calling DVD recomendations

readyfireaim

I would like some recommendations on some DVDs that are made by hand callers and teach the basics on howling and using a howler. What type of howls to use and when. I am sure someone has made a great instructional video just on hand calling. If you know of any good DVDs let me know. I am trying to learn more about howling and hand calling.

Randy Anderson's Mastering the Art DVD is about the best I have seen. If you check the hand calling forum here, Tony Tebbe has put together a little tutorial on howling also.

Mastering the Art has what you are looking for, they explain the calls, how to do them, and then show you hunts so you can see them in action.

Mastering the Art is a great DVD but I wish Will Primos would have just shut up and let Randy do his thing. How about that howl Troy does with just his voice? Lots of good info and plenty of video showing how Randy calls a stand.

Originally Posted By: AzRednekRabbitMastering the Art is a great DVD but I wish Will Primos would have just shut up and let Randy do his thing. How about that howl Troy does with just his voice? Lots of good info and plenty of video showing how Randy calls a stand.

LOL...I agree with you on Will Primos. He did get a little annoying. It even looked like Randy was getting a little sick of him.

Back