video conclusion! CAN YOU SEE THE VIDEO??

getemclose

ARE THE VIDEOS WORKING FOR YOU GUYS OR NO??

As some of you may know Marty and I took a double a week back and I promised some video footage
laugh.gif

These coyotes came through the fog perfect!.. This was our first attempt at video recording our hunting adventures so Its not perfect. But you will get the idea
laugh.gif
.. EDIT IF THE VIDEOS ARE NOT WORKING YOU MAY HAVE TO RE OPEN THEM A FEW TIMES.. IM HAVING PROBLEMS MYSELF. LET ME KNOW IF THEY WORK!!!

This first clip shows the stand, as you see the fog is HEAVY.. The winds was in our faces with the foxpro to my right on the fence post.. Enjoy.

This is the first coyote that came in.. He emerged directly from a brush draw.. Notice my weak attempt at barking.
lol.gif

Heres a quick clip of Were I was sitting .. Perfect sniping position with the 22-250
lol.gif

Next is the Lucky second coyote who came in about 5 mminutes after the first

This Last clip is just the retrieval with some dialogue
smile.gif

Should be more coming soon :mrgreen: I finally got my digital camera going, Ill post a story up a bit later of the 4 dogs I got this week.. Definately was not as fun with marty in Hawaii though!
shocked.gif

Yeah, you need to work on that barking a little.
rolleyes.gif

I'm glad to see, or should I say hear, that you didn't give away our secret sound.
wink.gif
Good video clips. Thanks for sharing em.

The clips came through just fine Mitch. Took a while to load, but played just fine. Good job!

PS. That was the most 'unique' bark I've ever heard...but it worked. He stopped and dropped!

Keep it up.

Tony

Thanks tony!. Im working on the bark LOL.. I went out and called the full moon last night, Ended up with 4 stands, and 1 kill. Not to bad of an evening, Got home around 2.. My parents call me crazy. LOL.

Cool Video Mitch, Uh, I mean, that's a terrible job! I'm ashamed of you. You better invite me along next time to do the filming. Ha Ha, only joking. I like it, I'm just a little jealous. Keep em coming.

Tom Austin

Thanks Tom, If you ever Make it to my neck of the woods let me know!!. It would be awsome to have someone who knows what they are doing with the camera to video!

Back