Christmas Storms Who all got hit ???

Gity2

We are snowed in big time here in SE Nebraska suppose to be 14 - 15 inches and maybe more of the white stuff!! Wind is blowing 30-40 MPH Its going to be A WHITE Christmas!!

Hey Gity, same here except less snow only about 4-5 but wind is blowing around 40-50MPH, hopefully the wind goes down by sat or sun the calling will be great. HAPPY HUNTING MERRY CHRISTMAS

Lots of rain yesterday and last night in south central
missouri. Snowing this morning. Maybe 1/2-1 inch so
far. First white Xmas we've had since moving here 4
years ago.

Hoping for a little more snow as I have a cat to track.

Randy

cant see 100 feet out of the house. Just glad we still have power not to far away there are quite a few homes without power starting yesterday morning and not expected to be fixed until tommorow.

we got about 6 inchs wish we would of got more nice a sunny today pretty good stiff wind about 20 to 25 mph out of the north. I think the calling will be good. Man i love the snow

No snow here where I live in Arkansas, just over 8 inches of rain. Would have been nice to have a white christmas. Everybody stay warm and dry, and have a nice christmas. From yotehunter57 and family

They predicted 6-8 inches.We got nothing but the wind is gusting to about 45 mph. Got a call from the son of an old friend ,says he has been hearing alot of coyotes and has been seeing bobcats while bowhunting on their land. Wanted to know if I would take him calling,he is off work until the new year.Nice Xmas present.As soon as the wind lays down a little we are heading out.

Sunny and clear here in Montana for a change!!!
tt2.gif

Its rained here for 3 days and it was 44 degrees this morning but will be in the 30's by noon and its changing over to snow as I write this plus 30mph gusts of wind.

Ramona.jpg

DEC_22SNOW.jpg

i live in the 12-18 area... have no idea how much we got on the ground now, but it is wicked out right now.

got the new foxpro fury unwrapped this morning, and just wish i could be out there now... just insane to try to get out now.

btw... that picture is not mine nor of my house - i pulled it from www.keloland.com

we were forecasted for about 6".got about 2 or 3. just like everyone else the wind is howling. I'm sitting here in the house chomping at the bit to get out and do some calling. When that wind dies it should be awesome.

We got about 1/2" a couple of days ago - no wind - maybe we'll get above freezing for an hour again today!!!
I believe Las Cruces has had more snow this winter than we've had!
Mark

It's a great year to be a kid. Mine have made forts and tunnels all throughout the backyard. I even used one to get the the garage before I blew a path with the a snow blower. Those tunnels come in pretty handy.

Back