My First Knife On P/M!!!!!!!!!!!

carvercalls

Staff member
Here is the 1st knife I have listed on P/M.. I wont be listing Many... The knife is made from ATS 34 and heat treated and tempered by me in my Kiln and is 61 Rockwell. The blade is cut out and ground by me.. It is 7 and 1/4th inches in length.. The handle is made from Micarta and the sheath from Kydex. The knife is polished to a mirror finish and is razor sharp.. The knife is $150.00 delivered. Thank you very much for looking.. Kerry There are more on my website.. www.carverpredatorcalls.com

DSCF3200.jpg

DSCF3199.jpg

DSCF3196.jpg

DSCF3193.jpg

Thanks guys it really means allot.. There is a ton of work that goes into these and your words make it all worth while..

Grizz its all yours buddy.. Ill do a final polishing tomorrow and get er in the mail to ya.. Im with you that has to be one of my all time favorites blade designs and ya cant beat ATS -34 its a fantastic steel.. Kerry

Well Pooh Kerry.........I am never taking my employee's to Christmas dinner again because I missed a nice knife.
cursing.gif
laugh.gif

Real Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very, very well done Kerry. You told me all about your knives and how you build them, but I never dreamed they'd look that dang good!

We need to be seeing alot more "Carver Carvers".
smile.gif

Well done sir.

Tony

Looks great Terry. ATS-34 is all I use. What most people do not realize is that to take it to a mirror finish takes more than twice the time of leaving it like a store bought knife. The scratches show up after the next finer belt is used. And on 61Rc, they are slow coming out.
Congratulations on a great lookin knife.
Dave

Very well done Kerry, if it has the same workmanship as you put in your calls that thing is gonna last forever. It sure is a beautiful knife. Amazing how some have SOOOO much talent and are willing to share.

Back