chasin coons

emeraldterriers1

here are a few pics from a couple of weekends of running the little guys.
DSCF1250.jpg

DSCF1104.jpg

027.jpg

DSCF1067.jpg

Slow with the big dogs. The hounds caught one a few weeeks ago. It was a real last season getting crops out which alot are still in here yet. Just started hunting the little dogs and are up to 54 coons and probly 5 grinners and one ditch couger already!! Now we got wet snow and back into the deep freeze and the snow is rock hard. Not good on running dogs feet. So the little dogs better get healed up real fast from last weekend. 29 coons in 2 days took a toll on them.

Vargy

Glad to see you all doing well. Hoping to get back at it starting this weekend myself. Been outta commision. I have a lot of catching up to do!

Bob, noticed in another post that you said something about having lots of fun with the Airedale. Don't leave me hangin.... What the fun been?

Chris

Bob We didnt hit 1/2 the places last weekend that we have. I will save the new spots for when you folks come.
I am heading to ILL the next 2 weekends to run the big dogs and maybe the little dogs if they are healed up enough
I will be gone most the week after Xmas. After that will be open. I will take days vac if needed for when you come.
My dogs really took a beating last weekend.
I hope I can keep them 1/2 healed up for when you come!! LOL
I sent you a PM. Just incase you didnt get it My cell is 319-330-3585
up till 10 most nights.
There is no shortage of coons here!! LOL

Vargy

Nice job guys. Looks like the dogs earned their keep. The airedale llooks like it thinks it's half the size it is. LOL.

Good to hear you guys are all getting after them.

Tim

Originally Posted By: Chris_BriceGlad to see you all doing well. Hoping to get back at it starting this weekend myself. Been outta commision. I have a lot of catching up to do!

Bob, noticed in another post that you said something about having lots of fun with the Airedale. Don't leave me hangin.... What the fun been?

Chris

she is doing great and saving some damage to the little dogs. she has even located a couple of times

Looking good Bob, glad he airedale is coming around.

Vargy sounds like your on your way to another great year, keep after em.

Back