Well the snow is on its way..Watch out Mr.Coyote-Mr.Fox Im pumped!!!

New_Coyote

Hey Guys,

Well its been awhile and I thought I would post up and say Hi and see how everyone is and what everyone has been up to???

I was thinking it would be fun if we did updates from last year of the best hunts you had and "Pic" "Storys" "ECT" from the 2008-2009..
Well it seems that the cold is here to stay and the snow is on its way here..Its about Dam time!!! LOL...

May the Fun began soon for all of us
smile.gif
good luck to everyone that gets out and gets some calling in and I hope everyone gets lots of snow and cold weather Stay safe and keep the wind in your face and make the first shot count
smile.gif

My Numbers from Dec-2008-Feb 2009 seems like im missing some but this is what I had wrote down...

Day time Sets:13
1 coyote called in day time and it got shot but never found it looked for 3 hours never found it lots of blood GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
Night time sets:77
coyotes called in:13
coyotes Killed:10
Fox called in:11
Fox killed:6
"ALL set are with 2 or 3 man hunts"
"Also Include partner kills and misses"
-This season:North Dakota
Sets:23
Yotes called:6 (inside 400yds)
Killed:3
Fox called:1
Killed:0
Spot/Stock:1 fox 1 yote
*All sets made with 1 or 2 partners.
*Kills and misses include partner kills and misses.

I will post pics of last year tonight of firt thing in the morning...

GOOD LUCK, Chris

Too bad you fell in love and will be spending most of your nights curled up next your girlfriend. I suppose I whould look for a new hunting partner.

Too bad the snow could not have came a week earlier, oh well the next moon is near. Should be a good season for everyone. Old and new landowners have complained about how many are around this year. I guess we won't know for sure until everybody has some reports. I guess a few more days of goose hunting will do.

Last edited:
Its that time of the year again when I look at the PM
web site every day. I did not call anything in last year,
22 sets. But I will be out again this year. Reading post from everyone keeps me pumped too.

You two I tell yeah!!!! I think Chris is getting to old to hunt coyotes I keep him out past his bed time.. LMAO!!!

Anyways,
Here are some of my pic's from last year that I like.. Add more to it if you got some good pic's..
smile.gif

DSCN0966.jpg

I have more I just wanted to see if it worked..
smile.gif

My big yote of the year by my self that night one set on big dead coyote down..
smile.gif

DSCN0973.jpg

My smallest coyote of the year.. LOL

DSCN0970.jpg

Chris and I first set under the Dec moon what a way to start off the year that for dam sure
smile.gif

RSCN0930.jpg

My First fox or last year..

fox001.jpg

Better add one for Chris or he will be sad.. LOL Chris's first kill with the shoot gun good job again.. I saw this fox coming from along ways away and I got to watch it go right to Chris it was SWEEETTT!!...
smile.gif

ChrisFoxp1.jpg

My last coyote that I shot of the year another big one..

Mecoyotep4.jpg

I have more to add but I want to see some other peoples pic first..
smile.gif

Thanks Leaddog... Them 2 came in and 2 coyotes went down...
smile.gif

I think that was the Jan moon?? I was out with Phil and the Other Chris that night.. Good times good times...
smile.gif

Last edited:
Maybe this year I will have some pics to post.
You have some great memorys there New Coyote.
I am looking forward to see your pics this year.

Ha ha, he says i'm too old and up past my bed time! Your the one that fell asleep in the truck twice last year, and i'm the one that had to get up for work. The day i'm too old is the day you could kick my a$$! You should change your screen name to Whipped Coyote!

God I love my friends the crap I put up with I tell yeah...
smile.gif
I was out side already at 6am this morning and its looking good...
smile.gif
The snow drift was up past my girl friend hood of her car... I love it!! Keep snowing please...Thanks...
smile.gif

I was out getting some corn fields to hunt honkers in two days ago not only did I get some nice fields to hunt I also got some new coyote land to go with it.. I cant stop thinking about coyote land or coyotes... I WANT TO HUNT THEM NOW!!!
smile.gif

I think I remember New Coyote(Chris) falling asleep in the truck while TKA250(Chris) and I made a sit last year.
sleep.gif
We missed a fox on that sit.
blush.gif
Then we had to go drop off New Coyote(Chris) early and made a few more sets. OLD, I think not(or was that the year before last?).
grin.gif

Good to see so many guys back posting again. I am looking forward to a good season this year. I do hope we get more snow in the fields before the full moon.

I am ready to go, -Ron

Like I said I love my friends!! :p How much snow you got up there???? Yeah Im guessing I could come up for a day or two...
smile.gif
I got a new E-caller hehehehehe!! And some new mouth calls...
smile.gif
Got to put them to the test....

Back