Starting tomarrow!!

vargy49

With this weather coming in I will probly have the next 4 days off. The little dogs are going to get a work out.
DA I am trying to talk my buddy down in Fairfield into a day this weekend if my little dogs are still able. You game for it if I get it done??

Vargy

vargy good luck, waiting to see some p-ics of the little guys. i plan on running the big hounds this weekend for the 1st time myself

Vargy, Good luck, hope you get some pics posted. I would love to come up and watch your dogs work some weekend if that would still be an options.

remus You are welcome any time. I went out today with the little dogs. Fist barn they located and I started moving bales of hay. The dogs had located from the top. I got down 6 rows of bales and they were still digging down trying to get to it. I was by my self and would have had to move a bunch of bales to get the last ones up cause the bottom bales were on the side. I restacked the hay and said we will get it some time when I got some help.
Next barn got in and looked good but no body was home. Had good coon sign all over but found nothing.
I had a heck of a time trying to carry the Terriers up the latter to the hay mow by my self.
My boy is going to go with me tomarrow so maybe have some better luck.

remus My cell is 319-330-3585. call any eveing you want. I am up till 10 most nights.

Vargy

Vargy i wish to god i could. 2nd season shotgun is the next 2 weekends and then i go high power season. Thanks for the offer. Sorry i can't make it.

Last edited:
well I ended up running the hounds in stead. They jumped a coyote and it made the standing corn before I got a eye ball on it. 15 acre corn patch and 6 hounds ran it for over 2 hours and never left. we seen the yote many times crossing a water way.
DA I am hunting little dogs around here tomarrow and north of here sunday.
There will be a better time. I promise I will get down there.

Vargy

Alrite. Thanks let me know. I was in your neck of the woods tonite. fin and feather and scheels buddy of mine wanted arrows. Funny thing is he doesn't know his draw length. lol

Back