The Rubber Rabbit !!!!!!!!!! Yes It Really Does Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Kerry put me down for one. Everyone seems to like them. Guess I better give one a try. I can send payment now if you want.

Hey Kerry, better put me down for one. You have a waiting list, or you still cranking them out as fast as they are getting ordered?

Send me PayPal info and we'll get that squared right away.

Kerry, the Rubber Rabbit came through for me today. I had time for one stand at sunset and called in a dog at 6 minutes with the rubber rabbit. It was my first coyote kill. 100 yards with the AR and iron sights!
I got some photos of her posing with the rubber rabbit. I'll try and load them later.
Thanks for making such an awesome call!

Originally Posted By: NVBoyKerry, the Rubber Rabbit came through for me today. I had time for one stand at sunset and called in a dog at 6 minutes with the rubber rabbit. It was my first coyote kill. 100 yards with the AR and iron sights!
I got some photos of her posing with the rubber rabbit. I'll try and load them later.
Thanks for making such an awesome call!

Thats fantastic!! Congrats.. Ill look forward to the pics..

Webopper ill shoot ya a P/M thanks guys.. Kerry

I just ordered one from your website last night. This will be my first hand call. I am really looking forward to getting it and learning how to use it. I can see now my Siberian Husky is either going to love me or hate me...I test all my new stuff on her first. She has personally approved of every sound on my minaska Bandit, I figure if it will call her in, it will call a Coyote
smile.gif

Ordered mine today via website...can't wait. Thanks for another great call for a repeat customer...

PS: send me some stickers!!!

Last edited:
I enjoyed talking on the phone with you today (thanks for the tips)...I can't wait to get the call. You'll have to come back out to the Blue Ridge Mtns. and hunt with us sometime.

Originally Posted By: roadkill46Hey Kerry, ordered one two nites ago, can't wait to get it. thanx

Thanks guys all the rubber rabbits have been shipped.. Kerry

Just a FYI for you guys on the Rubber Rabbit...

I've been using this call this week in 0'-25'F temperatures. The call doesn't seem to be affected by the lower temps. It's still flexible and sounds great!

Originally Posted By: NVBoyJust a FYI for you guys on the Rubber Rabbit...

I've been using this call this week in 0'-25'F temperatures. The call doesn't seem to be affected by the lower temps. It's still flexible and sounds great!

Thats good info thank you very much for letting me know..

JBD-TN Yours will hit the mail in the morning.. Thank you.. Kerry

Back