Turkey Hunters!! The New Turkey Handle! (Name Change)

IdahoDawgBustr

Hey Y'all.

I have made a product for all you Turkey Hunters out there!

The Turkey Handle (changed the name)! was made to make carrying your downed birds out of the field more comfortable. Less hand fatigue, and shoulder discomfort from the hard legs of the bird.

It is the new TBO Turkey Handle.
TBO1013THG OD Green $7.50
TBO1013THB Black $7.50
TBO1013THC Camo $8.50

The TBC is 14 inches over all length. The handle is 8.5 inches and the nooses are 5.5 inches long.

It was designed to carry a turkey by the legs over the shoulder.

TurkeyCarrier003.jpg

TurkeyCarrier005.jpg

TurkeyCarrier004.jpg

To see all of our products, please go to our website at:
www.timberbutteoutdoors.com/products.html

Good Hunting & God Bless.
Gary

Last edited:
YES!!!!!! i REALLY need one! i will have to pick one up when spring turkey season gets closer! i would now but we dont have a fall season! i know its crazy!
I LOVE THE PRODUCTS YOU ARE TURNING OUT!

bamayote23,

Thank You! I am always on the lookout for a new product to fill a niche. I really enjoy designing stuff.

Anytime you are ready!

Good Hunting.
Gary

bamayote23,

I was just reading some other posts, and came across the post you made about yourself in the members section. I didn't know you were a young man (turns out a good young man!)

After I read your post, I remembered you wrote here about my products, and that you liked them, well! Dude, if you PM me your mailing address I will send you a couple products for you to try out. In fact you can be the first to try the TBO Turkey Handle (I am changing the name).

Keep up the good work, at school, and in your personal life. I am proud to know a fine young man as yourself.

Gary

Back