Colorado Wildlife Commission to ban Varmint hunting

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

It is my property and I should be able to manage it as I please, IMHO.

After Obama is elected you will have to change your mind set. Just imagine going to jail for shooting someone who invaded your home and intend to harm you or your children. He has voted to prosecute anyone using a firearm to defend themselves during a break and enter of a home while trying to protect your property.

He is all but elected too! SAD

Maybe that comes from his experiences breaking into homes to pay for his drugs when he was young.

Preaching to the choir. I am extremely concerned about what the future holds if what looks like is going to happen comes to fruition. It won't keep me from voting, that is for sure.

My Dad who passed about 2 1/2 years ago used to talk about how messed up things were and how things would just keep getting worse, especially the economy and the loss of our rights. He said that we needed a revolution in the country, and I thought that he was going a bit overboard. However, he is the smartest person I have ever met and I should have known he was right, he always was.

I just found this topic . What a bunch of crap ! I know its 6 months late but i wrote the dow commissioners anyways.

I was actualy looking to move to colorado. I hate CA , i can't even use lead to shoot yotes! then i read the states hunting regs now i'm not so sure. The upland game season for almost every bird is only 1-2 months ! thats crap ! idaho and oregon are like 4 months ! even california hunting regulations are way more relaxed then colorado. I think i'm better off in boise or portland. Could have been a great place to live if it wasn't for the extreme left yuppies.

I will have to give the NRA some money before its illegal to shoot a soda can with a red ryder on xmas morning.

Here in the centenial state we have our share of wildlife problems. On the west slope where I am there are no pheasents any more, area 61,62 are closed to lion hunting, the deer heards are a pale comparrison to what they were 40 years ago, the list goes on. Fishing in this state is all but hands off. It will take a generation atleast to reverse what the liberal bunny f'ers have done to our beautiful state. Keep up the good fight and thank all of you out there that support our state.

thank god none of this has run in to utah (yet) here in utah prery dogs and yote's are consiterd a pest.

if oboma gets his ways were all scrwrood

did you her a bout sara palens and oboma fitting over wolf hunting in alska from what i have herd oboma is worid about over killing them palen and the locols say that they have to kill the wolfs becous they are killing the ceribu and the moose.

i hate Odoma and i hate wolfs just like Landon said
thank god coyte and pot-gusts and that stuff is still
considered a pest in utah case i love to kill them

I e=mailed the division of wildlife on the subject and added that if the commisioners are appointed by the govener maybe Co. needs a govener that likes to hunt.I personaly go dog huntin 2 or 3 times a week. Just want to do my part to help out the rancher. Bet those tree huggers don't eat meat either. Whats this world coming to?

Originally Posted By: claimbusterMy view is that we have a two stage problem here.

Of course the first action is to stop this potential ban on varmint shooting. It's crazy.

Win, lose or draw, the second action, and maybe the most important action is, "how the [beeep] did we get tree-huggers on the DOW board"? We MUST get this corrected. My assumption is that the commissioners are appointees of the Governor. If so, we need to bring an insurmountable amount of pressure to bear on that office.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif

Welcome to Colofornia boys!!!

Originally Posted By: MartyCAWelcome to Colofornia boys!

Oops. Sorry about the multiple posts.
ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

If they would let me, I sure would like to take the 17AH "down under"! We all could be happy.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Probably already aware of it, but the link to the fins and fur pettion isn't working.
Not that an out of staters signiture would help, But I will drop an e-mail off advising the powers that are that a weeks worth of expensis for three will be spent in another state if this ban takes effect.
Thats meals, lodgeing, fuel, rentals for rigs, airport fees,ect.
Good luck to all concerned, Daryl

Thinking of a trip west this summer. Should I go to CO ?

Would like to P-dog hunt somewhere along the way. Confused by CO mgt. from a hunting and trapping standpoint.

Back