schweet

yanno, I got my start with small game & doves. And I prolly had more fun hunting the small stuff than the big stuff. But somehow I ended up spending my time & efforts on the big stuff.

Maybe I should re-think that
wink.gif

Last edited:
here in michigan it starts in 13 days, got the 12g ready, and gong to pick up the new savage friday, well get the new .22 sighted in by next week and be all set for the bushy tail openeer!!!!

ill post pics when im back at home, a small game forum, woooo!!!! it's more fun than the big stuff anyways.

sq001.jpg

squak huntin is alot harder (with a 22) than most give credit for. you have to be able to hit a moving target (sometimes), and a really small target that spooks very easy.

between the yotes, bobcats, hawks, bald eagles, and feral dogs, our rabbits are just about gone. Next to dove hunting, I probably enjoy rabbit and squirrel hunting more than anything else.

Dove Season opens Saturday 09/05/09
grin.gif

heres my start of squirrel season. not much but the leaves are so thick you can see the leaves moving but you can't see the tree rats.
08-19-2009001.jpg

Here's a bit of nostalgia. Nothing like squirrel hunting with your daughter. And, a nice shotgun and rifle from years gone by.

JenniferDad.jpg

Remington 541-S
JenniferDad2.jpg

Squirrelhunt2.jpg

Model 12 Winchester, 20 guage, like mint.
model1220ga.jpg

Fox Squirrels
FoxSquirrels.jpg

Last edited:
Back