The Rubber Rabbit !!!!!!!!!! Yes It Really Does Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I watched my 12 year old son, who had never tried to call a coyote before, bring a coyote to under 30 yards, what more can I say.

Kerry, put me down for one im always up for trying new things.Let me know when you make more and PM me the info. Thanks Lee

You guys have sucked me into the "hype" on this little gem! I have a couple on order and am seriously pumped about getting them in the field as soon as possible.

I got mine in the mail on Friday. Haven't made it to the woods with it yet, but it's definately a wicked little call! I really like it Kerry!!!

Please tell us when these will come up for sale. I too have been bitten by the rubber rabbit hype. But from what I have been reading it is not hype at all. Anyway put me down for at least two. You can PM me or I will keep my eyes peeled.

"You can PM me or I will keep my eyes peeled."

OUCH!!! that will hurt. Maybe you could record your screams while you do it. Could be a money maker.
grin.gif
Iknow for sure it would hurt more than a guy waxing his legs.
grin.gif

I just know that from stories and such, not from personal experience.
whistle.gif

Originally Posted By: Redfrog"You can PM me or I will keep my eyes peeled."

OUCH!!! that will hurt. Maybe you could record your screams while you do it. Could be a money maker.
grin.gif
I Know for sure it would hurt more than a guy waxing his legs.
grin.gif

I just know that from stories and such, not from personal experience.
whistle.gif

OUCH!!!!! Now Jim I would love to record that LOL.. Are you volunteering to get your legs waxed
respect-067.gif
We could video it and sell copies at the P/M hunt LOL, It would be a number 1 seller.. And the screams would surely call in a coyote
respect-048.gif

Thanks guys for the complements on the call.. I will let you know as soon as more are available..It should be soon.. Thanks Kerry

Kerry, I called in 2 yesterday in an area where the coyotes are not too plentiful. My calling buddy swears the call sounds WONDERFULL !! I'm half deaf, so what do I know?? I believe the 'yotes think so, too. When you get them into production, let me know, as I'd like to order several more.
Mark

Congrats Mark that's great!! The rubber it seems does make it sound more realistic.. I will let you know as soon as they go in full production.. Kerry

Kerry,

Just got the calls when I walked in the door. That is one great sounding call in such a little pkg. I'm gonna take it to work tomorrow so I can try it out. I only wish I could take a gun with me.

Thanks again Kerry for such great customer service and such a great product.

gonzaga

kerry,
I'd like one of those when they are available again too! I don't usually look at this forum, so I missed out. Thanks. Steve

Back