The Rubber Rabbit !!!!!!!!!! Yes It Really Does Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kerry, Mine came Fri morning and I've been giving it a real test....

I stuck it in the front pocket of my jeans with my car keys and switchblade for the last two days,,,that will put a strain on anything..
laugh.gif
,,, Dug it out this morning and decided to give it a real blowing test...

I know I woke up every neighbor in the subdivision (Sun AM)... That thing is really loud when you put some air behind it...and really easy to blow if you want to keep it 'soft & sweet'...and No Damage after being mauled around in my pocket...My wife just stuck her head out the door and gave me "that look"..
shocked.gif

That is one impressive call...

got the rubber rabbit this morning only played with it for a bit before i got in trouble with the girlfriend lol plan on giving it a true field test in the rugged big woods of PA on wed and thursday!

Kerry,
I rec'd the calls yesterday!
I love it!!!! Can't wait to try it in the field!!
And yep, I gave mine a real work out around the yard last evening!!

(My boy will get his Sunday when we get together for my b-day lunch.)

Originally Posted By: canislatrans54Kerry,
I rec'd the calls yesterday!
I love it!!!! Can't wait to try it in the field!!
And yep, I gave mine a real work out around the yard last evening!!

(My boy will get his Sunday when we get together for my b-day lunch.)

Will I'm glad your liking the call!!
Im very pleased with the reviews so far thanks guys!! There are more boards and calls on the drawing table now.. I even have a howler in the works
respect-048.gif

Kerry,
I got my Rubber Rabbit,its easy blowing,really good volumn,won't stick and has some crazy sounds.This one is definetly going on the go to laynard, by the way there is already a Carver extreme on that laynard. Another winner from Carver Calls.

Originally Posted By: paloduroKerry,
I got my Rubber Rabbit,its easy blowing,really good volumn,won't stick and has some crazy sounds.This one is definetly going on the go to laynard, by the way there is already a Carver extreme on that laynard. Another winner from Carver Calls.

Thanks im glad the call made it and that you like it
respect-048.gif

Kerry, Give me a holler when the next batch is ready or you're caught up on your orders buddy. Maybe we'll do a closed reed combo?
wink.gif

It was like christmas today, when the mail truck backed up to my house! A bunch of packages, including one nice little box from Kerry. Inside was a Rubber Rabbit and another wood call with a rubber toneboard. All I can say is....WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW! Really cool call Kerry. I can see some serious potential here. Let's hit the drawing board!

Tony

I got my call today. I can't say enough about the variation of sound that you are able to achieve and the different levels of volume. Everybody’s lanyard should have a Carver Rubber Rabbit.

Originally Posted By: StraightlineI got my call today. I can't say enough about the variation of sound that you are able to achieve and the different levels of volume. Everybody’s lanyard should have a Carver Rubber Rabbit.

Originally Posted By: TonyTebbeIt was like christmas today, when the mail truck backed up to my house! A bunch of packages, including one nice little box from Kerry. Inside was a Rubber Rabbit and another wood call with a rubber toneboard. All I can say is....WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW! Really cool call Kerry. I can see some serious potential here. Let's hit the drawing board!

Tony

Man im glad ya like the calls guys.. Your feedback is deeply appreciated!!

Tony I'm going out of town in the morning till next Tuesday.. Give me a call bud.. I'm really looking forward to what we were talking about!!

Originally Posted By: crapshootOriginally Posted By: yotestomperput me on the list and send me payment info

Send and bill him for 2. That way he can give me one. LOL

I guess you missed this post as Yotestomper only had one call in his box.

Originally Posted By: crapshootOriginally Posted By: crapshootOriginally Posted By: yotestomperput me on the list and send me payment info

Send and bill him for 2. That way he can give me one. LOL

I guess you missed this post as Yotestomper only had one call in his box.

OH "you" a funny guy LOL..

Quote:I killed 2 coyotes last night with the rubber rabbit.
Eye gouge, or did you throw it at them?
Sorry had to
laugh.gif

Glad to hear about your success, now if he would only tell the rest of us that more are available. Kerry do you have any idea when the next batch will be available?

Quote:What about over time does it dry rot and crack. What about cold weather how does it do.

I think that is a question that will only be answered in time...

I have calls that were made out of stone, ivory, plastic, wood, horn, and now rubber...

Any one of them, if abused, won't last one season, but if reasonable care is taken, should last a lifetime..

My field calls are kept on a good lanyard to keep them separated from each other and a couple ride in my well padded pockets... where my 'exhibition (pretty)' calls are kept on a glass shelf..

When I first got my "Rubber Rabbit", I shoved it in the pocket of my jeans with my keys and knife for a couple of days and two days later dug it out and it plays well, with no signs of wear..

I imagine if you left it sitting out in the sun, on the dash of a vehicle, you might get some rot setting in.... or stuck it in the freezer for a few months, it might crack if dropped, but I intend to keep mine in my pocket and use it on a regular basis...'cause it does it's job...

Kerry...I love every call you have ever made me so I am sure this one will be the same. Please put me down for one and I'd even take closed reed or open reed. I'd like to get that howler holder from you if you are still up for making it...shoot me a pm.

I just got back from a coyote hunt..

Thanks for the feed back guys im glad your liking the calls. The Coyotes are liking them too..

Mike I just sent ya a P/M and then read that you wanted a rubber rabbit.. Give me a shout.. Kerry

awormiedog, Bill hit it spot on with his post.. This is new.. Like 2 weeks old, I have frozen it tortured it in the sun.. Let the dog chew on it (Really)..LOL and it is holding up well we have not had 1 issue.. Only time and feed back from others will tell..

it is a great call. I used it this weekend with Kerry and the first time I blew on it, I called in a coyote very easy to use and very durable!

Sounds like a sweet new call. Can't wait to get my hands on one when you make some more of them Kerry.

Last edited:
Back