Scope questions

RockCrusher

I was looking through an eabco catalogue at some of their scopes that I don't know anything about and wondered if any of you guys had any of them or know anything about them. One is mueller I have heard bout them but that is it. The other is Swift I don't know that I ever even heard of them. They have some nice features and the prices aren't bad but I know nothing about them and wondered if some of you guys might. Thanks for any info. RC

I have a Meueller 4-16x50 with a Mildot on my .204. For the money its a good scope. Its not a high end scope but adjusts easily and holds zero for me. I plan on getting another Mueller because they are affordable. I have not tried a Swift personnaly. Good luck !

I have a couple of Muellers...A 2-7x Multi-Shot for close up shooting and a 6.5-25x for longer distances...

The original 6.5-25x developed a condition on the interior of the objective lens that looked like dried water spots...I sent it into the company with the requisite $12 and had a new one back within 10 calendar days....

I had bought it through EA Brown and didn't have the receipt, but they said "Send it in anyway"... Couldn't ask for better service..

They are not "expensive" scopes, but IMHO, certainly worth the money..

I have both mueller and swift scopes. I have the mueller eraticator on my 204, and I have a swift premier 4-12-40 on my 243. They both are good budget scopes. I think as far as quality they are about the same. I'm not going to say they are as good as higher end scopes, but they don't cost as much either.

Thanks for the replies guys it helps alot. How is clarity and field of vision? Are they nice and clear and do they have a decent field of vision?

Both of mine are clear,,, as to the field of view, I'd have to go back to the website and look up the specs...

For my purposes, (targets & PDs) they work well... If I ever get good enough to call in a coyote, I'll let you know on the 2-7x...
shocked.gif

Originally Posted By: Chapped LipsOriginally Posted By: 2muchgunWeaver makes the best "lesser priced" scope for the money IMO..... ......DITTO

Another DITTO.
I have never owned or used a Mueller, but I did have a Swift, my one and only Swift I will ever have; no more for me.
I do buy Weaver scopes and I've never had an issue, or problem with any of them.

Back