LEUPOLD TACTICAL

PAHOGHUNTER

I recently purchased a used LEUPOLD TACTICAL scope, and of course it didn't come with papers. Who do I contact at LEUPOLD to find out what I have? I know they are made at the custom shop so they should have records. When I look on line I see Mark 4's & M1, M2, M3 & M4, and things like front focal, its a little confusing.

Originally Posted By: 2muchgunNo box either? Post a pic and I'll end your confusion........
tactical.jpg

It is first focal plane then. It would help if you said what reticle and power.

M3's are BDC reticles. They are 1moa elev. and 1/2 moa windage. Does it say that on turrets? You should be able to tell what you have simply by the rest of the markings on the scope..........

Originally Posted By: 2muchgunIt is first focal plane then. It would help if you said what reticle and power.

M3's are BDC reticles. They are 1moa elev. and 1/2 moa windage. Does it say that on turrets? You should be able to tell what you have simply by the rest of the markings on the scope..........
It is 3.5-10, 1moa elev. & 1/2 moa windage, the reticle is duplex

That was my original thought, only that model is not FFP. I would say 58860 that was either custom ordered with a duplex, or someone sent it in for a reticle change. Maybe it is a discontinued model # also, and was once offered with a duplex. Can't say for sure...

Originally Posted By: knockemdownHope you didn't get a phony?

Kinda what I was thinking. Take the scope cover off the objective...does it have the black ring w/leupold and info like the gold rings?

Originally Posted By: Timberbeast7Originally Posted By: knockemdownHope you didn't get a phony?

Kinda what I was thinking. Take the scope cover off the objective...does it have the black ring w/leupold and info like the gold rings?
It sure does.

Back