TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....18 calls and Total Silence!

TonyTebbe

Every once in a while, a pretty darn good idea comes from the predator calling field. An idea for a product, designed by a predator caller for predator callers. I believe this is one of them....

First, A little background:

I own many 3 and 4 drop lanyards. Most are full with calls and hanging from my rear view mirror. My jeep sounds like a set of wooden wind chimes, as the calls swing, bounce, and sway. When walking to a calling stand, I hold my arm across my chest to keep my calls from swinging and banging and potentially blowing my stand before I get there. While on stand, I'm constantly detangling lanyard cord drops to get the specific call I plan on switching to.

I sought out to design something better. A lanyard that held calls QUIETLY and ORGANIZED. A lanyard that would allow me to get to a calling stand with STEALTH. This lanyard design has been 15 years in making. I decided it was time to release this design and commissioned Gary Mathews of Timber Butte Outdoors to build them for me. Anyone who owns the Outlaw Sling, already knows that Gary's quality is second to none. I am proud to have chosen him for this project.

I'm very proud to introduce the new TT Stealth Lanyard .

stealth4.jpg

The TT Stealth Lanyard holds an unheard of SIXTEEN (16) calls and 1 drop for a howler or electronic caller remote. It is made of durable 1" flat nylon webbing with neoprene neck padding. Each call has an elastic holder to keep them snug and organized for ultimate silence. A variety of elastic loop sizes from 1/2" to 1 1/2" allows plenty of selection for even the smallest shaped calls, including the Tweety and Tally-Ho. Each call is securely tethered to a removable lanyard drop cord. The cord is thin, light, super strong, and camoflauge. Much more user friendly that 550 cord we used in prototypes.

stealth1.jpg

The TT Stealth Lanyard can be worn traditionally, or like a sash. If you don't require carrying 16 calls to a stand, the sash position allows very easy access to your calls, without ever getting in the way of a gun on stand.

stealth3.jpg

When on a calling stand, each call is easily accessible. The drop cords are staggered lengths with plenty of length to call without having to lift your lanyard to get to the furthest call. This allows the lanyard to be tucked within a calling jacket to keep your calls warm, dry, and dethawed.

stealth4.jpg

Don't have or need 16 calls on a stand? No problem. As I stated, each call drop cord is easily detachable. This lanyard can grow with you.

stealth5.jpg

If you have been searching for a lanyard that is "no bang" and ready to give you years of service, then this is the lanyard for you. We are ready for full production of the TT Stealth Lanyard. This is your chance to Pre-Order one of the very first ones off of the production table.

Introductory Price: $25 + $3 Shipping

To spice up the deal....the first 20 buyers will have their name put into a drawing to WIN the TT Custom Cow Horn Howler that is hanging on this lanyard! That's a $75 value, from my call shop to you.

IMG_2997.jpg

I accept cash, checks, MO, and paypal.

Thanks....Tony

Tony, I gotta say that's very innovative!
cool.gif

I also seem to carry multiple lanyards in the truck. I'm always wanting different calls for different stands.

One question about using these in the "sash" position...
You've met me, & know I'm a LOT larger than you.
Would a guy my size also be able to use these in that position?...or would I be limited to using it in the "normal" position?
confused.gif
confused.gif

PM me with your new address.
I want one.
grin.gif

I'll send out a Money Order this week.

Last edited:
That works Tony!!!!

Excellent way to handle the tangled up mess most lanyards become!

You need to add a remote loop to the bottom of those!

I've got to have one!!!!!

Nikonut

Thanks for the fine replies and orders guys. I'm pretty proud of this lanyard, as it's been alot of planning. You'll find attachments in the future, available. Each is a desperatly needed item that just isn't out there for us predator callers.

Will, just send me your measurements needed for wearing it in the sash position. I'll have yours custom made for you...no extra charge.

I returned all PMs and put your name in a spreadsheet for the drawing. Hopefully, I'll be drawing a name in the not-so-distant future. The howler is a real sweetie, full range, and just a joy to carry and blow. Good luck.

Thanks...Tony

That lanyard is awesome Tony!!! If anybody is always thinking of something that is going to better your hunt,then Tony can sure do it!

Hey Chad!

A guy that can call like you only needs a couple good calls! LOL

I can see it now... I need double bandoliers of calls! I wouldn't know which call to use!!!!

I just ordered one...

Nikonut

Originally Posted By: NikonutHey Chad!

A guy that can call like you only needs a couple good calls! LOL

I can see it now... I need double bandoliers of calls! I wouldn't know which call to use!!!!

I just ordered one...

Nikonut

I wish Tom!!! I dont know what I was thinking last night Tony...I want one too...Paypal sent...

Thanks a bunch Chad.

Gary will have these done in about 2 weeks. I have a couple of improvement modifications being made to them, that'll make them work even better for you. In addition, were working on a couple of add-ons that'll be available for the lanyards (or any lanyard), that I think is long overdue. More on that in the near future.

All your names are in the hat for the howler drawing. Only 10 more lanyard sales and I'll draw a name. You can't beat the odds, 1 in 20 to win something.

Thanks...Tony

I'll take one. I just sent payment by PayPal to the address I used for the last call.

I do have a question though. Why do you only have the earring on in the second photo?
grin.gif

Hahaha...no earings in these ears my friend. That's the seatbelt hardware in the background.
smile.gif

Looks like the paypal came through just fine. I have you down for the drawing.

Thanks a bunch!

Tony

Back