Bushnell Scopes

Justin I use a Bushnell 3x9x50 on my AR-15, and I have two Contender barrels in 16" one is a .221 FireBall it has a 4x18x40-AO, the the other is a 30/30win in 17" with a 4x18x40-AO, no Problems. I also have my Mini-14 in .223 with a 3.5x18x55-AO and its nice too. And an other Contender in 17" barrel in 44mag. with a 3x9x40 on it. No problems yet. I did blow up a Bushnell 3x9x45
frown.gif
but they made the repaires and sent it back to and it works good and its on a Contender 16" in 45 Long Colt. The big bullet in a short barrel is most likley why I blew the scope up
biggrin.gif
Other than that I have another Contender in 14" with a 2.5x7x40 in 41mag. but this scope is made by Contender. Oh "G" sound like I am a Contender freek!
biggrin.gif
I do use them all when I go out hunting Yotes. I change around a lot. Justin this is what I like to use. My partner likes to use tasco scopes I had two of them but they just didn't like me they continue to break on me? I got tired of sending them back to tasco for a repair job. But my partner has not had any problems with his.

------------------
Jason's Gun Room
Quialty Custom Gunsmithing

I have a 4200 4-16x40 and that scope is awesome. Very clear a throughout the power range and I have not had to adjust anything since the first sight in.

Their quality glass starts with the elite 3200,4200,6500. Those are from japan, from there down it's made in china.

Having said that, i have two 6-18x50 banners that work great, up to 12-13x, after that i have to work a little bit to make them focus, that may be my eyes and age.

I also have two 3200 5-15x40 tacticals that just flat work great. Theopticszone has the best price i have found. Bushnell stands behind their products, but they are always 6-10 weeks behind. blue

I have 1 elite 3200 and 1 4200 and a very old sportview. the elites are [beeep] near as good as my Nikon and they lack some in clarity and the light transmission dawn and dusk is noticeable to me anyway, but for the money they are worth it. I will be getting another 3200 soon for my muzzle loader as the old simmons has given up.
The sportview has been mounted for 30 years. This is the first scope I purchased back when I was still in college. The only time I have had to adjust it is when I have changed the load. The sportview has been hunted hard killed more than 25 deer with it before I put it into semi-retirement some years ago. I still shoot it every year to make sure it is on.

Have two Banners with no problems good for a cheap scope.Have a Elite 6500 2.5x16x40 on a Tikka 243 which is awesome.Elite series is the way to go well worth the extra money u get what u pay for.

Back