Keller Pendulum sight

1squeez

Well it’s time for a new sight on my bow (PSE) I have been looking at Keller Pendulum Sight. I have read good things from guys who have been using Keller for years and of course all good. I would like to hear some opinions regarding different types of Pendulum sights.

Thanks

1squeezz

They are great bow sights!!!I have used one for about 15 years and I like the idea of only 1 pin... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Me personally love the trophy ridge micro matrix comes in either a three pin or 5 pin I love the idea the pins are straight up and not from the side you get a better view of your target and with todays fast bows I have the 3 pin model my pins are set at 20 yds 40 yds and 60 yds with each pin I can shoot from 20 to 35 yds with only minimal pin movement I love this sight I have never used a keller pendulm sight.Just my 2 pennies worth.

most that use the keller seem to really like it. if there is a downside it may be the noise(buzzing) sound while shooting. its a moving part and does produce a noticable noise.

+1
I've found that pendulum sights are too limiting for my ability. I now have a Trophy Ridge with 3 vertical pins on the SQ2: 25, 35, and 45yds. The setup shoots flat enough to 25yds to be pretty much 'point blank' and can make 50yd hits with a high hold of the 45yd pin. And the sight picture is not too cluttered with all kinds of pins...
Been using that sighting setup for the last four years and like it real well...

Quote:
Keller Pendulum Sight

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
been around a long time.

Back