Happy birthday 220 swift

Yes Terry, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Have a great day!!

Mark

Happy B day MR. Swift /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY T-BONE /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
Hope you have a great day Buddy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:
Did you get the new Harley for your birthday?

Happy Birthday.

ELJ

Don't know yet,but I doubt it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Thanks everyone!

hey Terry many more, one of these days you will be as old as me. hope your day is a full one doing whatever you want to do.

5.gif

Quote:
Terry's starting to look like the Crypt Keeper. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Would not want to put you out of job! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Thanks everybody.

happy b-day
you should have been at the auction i was at this weekend.
i bought a harley i think its a 1966.
for 10 bucks.
its all disassembled i can see its missing one push rod and the back shocks and the top caps for the front forks.
heck for 10 bucks the rear tire is worth that.

Quote:
happy b-day
you should have been at the auction i was at this weekend.
i bought a harley i think its a 1966.
for 10 bucks.
its all disassembled i can see its missing one push rod and the back shocks and the top caps for the front forks.
heck for 10 bucks the rear tire is worth that.

Sounds like you found the basket case bike that everyone wants.I will give you a hundred percent profit on your money if you want. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

you can tell times are tight nobody was bidding on anything.
i bought a truckload of stuff and spent $22
i got the bike, drills, sawzall, 2 5 gallon buckets of hand tools, old albums, 22 shells, Winchester boxes and a arrowhead collection.
when it was over we hauled 2 stock truck loads of junk to the dump.
dad didn't bring in enough to pay the back rent on the storage sheds or the auctioneer

Back