Two more finished up, ready for sheathing...

rainshadow1

Custom Call Maker
Finished up these two and am ready to build sheaths for them...

First one is an ATS34 Stainless modified Outfitter. One piece of Desert Ironwood with black spacers and brass hardware. Check out the contour of the grip/butt and the lanyard position... went kinda one-off on it!

DSC06605.jpg

DSC06606.jpg

Second one is an old time Green River Buffalo Skinner knock-off, built from D2. It's gripped with super tough rubber and pinned with twine! First time ever for that grip! Super working knife.

DSC06607.jpg

DSC06608.jpg

Neither of these fit in the availailable blades thread, because they're both completely one-off, custom designed and requested by their new owners! They were built "To-Order," from blank billet steel, to what you see here.

Both are convex ground single bevel, and absolutely razor sharp!

If you're interested in a knife, now's a good time to get on the list. I'm emptying out alot of pegs!

Thanks for keeping tabs on me!

Steve, That skinner is really unique.... but if my wife comes home and finds another knife, I have a feeling she might be tempted to use it on me... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

She's got me spending my money on a fish pond in the back yard and I still need to buy the big rocks to build the waterfall... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Must be true love to buy rocks instead of a "Rainshadow Custom" knife! LOL

Nikonut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Tom, These have to be "special" rocks... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If I had my way,,,there would be no waterfall since it's just one more thing to maintain...

Steve's knives need little, if any, maintenance, but I can't get that through her head...

And they fit my hand sooo good...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back